Slay the Spire Wiki

We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

READ MORE

Slay the Spire Wiki
Advertisement
Goblin Nob
Details


Goblin Nob is an Elite enemy in Slay the Spire encountered in the Exordium.

Combat

Intent Move Effect
Unknown.png
Anger Grants itself the power Anger.
Left
Debuff1.png
Skull Bash Deals 6 damage and applies 2 Vulnerable
Attack3.png
Basic Attack Deals 14 Damage.

Anger: Whenever a skill is played, gain 2 strength.

Behavior

Always starts by casting Anger.
Afterwards, has a 33% chance of Skull Bash and a 67% chance of Basic Attack, but cannot Basic Attack 3 times in a row.


See also

Advertisement